Blog tour – March to April 2016.
- From Book Addict Shaun 18 March 2016
- Anne Cater discovers that Wicked Game offers far more than the military/police thriller she was expecting, 19 March.
- David from Blue Book Balloon finds he is swept away by the pace of the writing, 20 March 2016.
- ‘Kudos to you, Matt Johnson – talk about a kick-ass novel,’ says Susan from BookTrailer as we take a tour of the locations in Wicked Game.
- Wendy at Little Bookness Lane says to ‘expect nothing less than an exhilarating ride’ , 23 March.
- ‘By the end of the first chapter I was hooked’. Steph Rothwell from Stephs Book Blog.
- ‘I assumed it would be terribly masculine – it isn’t.’ Highly recommended says Linda Boa from CrimeWorm – 27 March 2016
- ‘An action thriller of the highest order’. Jackie Law at Never Imitate
- ‘An unshakeable feeling of authenticity… the prose is taut and to the point’ Dave at Espresso Coco.
- ‘Wicked Game is a stonkingly accessible British thriller’ – Christine from Northern Crime.
- ‘The tension takes hold early on and never lets up as the danger gets closer to home’ – Steve @ Livemanylives.
- ‘A compellingly, gritty and convincingly real thriller’ Tony JW Hill
- ‘A brilliantly multi-layered narrative… a great plot… engaging characters’ – Lisa Adamson, Segnalibro
- ‘Excellent, thought provoking, clever and beautifully written’ – Lizlovesbooks
- ‘I devoured Wicked Game on a gloriously silent April afternoon’ – Amy Pirt This Little Bag of Dreams.
Reader and website reviews
‘I didn’t want the book to end, and now I don’t know what to read next!’ May 31, 2016. Review from the Army Rumour Service website
Waterstones Booksellers, UK.
‘The writing is so authentic that you forget this is a story’. Lizzie Hayes @ Promoting Crime
‘A breath-taking debut novel’ – Rachel from Chillers, Killers and Thrillers.